Funny Quote: 12th May 2013
"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg
- Mitch Hedberg
"Money isn't everything but it sure keeps you in touch with your children."
- J. Paul Getty
"One good husband is worth two good wives; for the scarcer things are, the more they are valued."
- Benjamin Franklin
"An ice cream seller was today found on the floor of his van covered in hundreds and thousands. Police said he topped himself."
"People like you are the reason people like me take pills!"
- Neva Faith Linn
When I was a kid, "I am going to tell your mom" was the ever scariest sentence for me.
"There are three ways of losing money: racing is the quickest, women the most pleasant, and farming the most certain."
- Lord Amherst
"I'm so poor I can't even pay attention."
- Ron Kittle
"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
- Woody Allen
"Silence is golden but duck tape is silver."
- Anonymous
continue reading more funny quotes

No comments:
Post a Comment