Advertise

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today's Love Quote

'Enjoy our daily up-to-date love quotes of the day and much more related to it.'

Love Quote: 12th May 2013

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- Franklin P. Jones

"Love is energy of life."
- Robert Browning

"So many times I thought I would never find someone to love me the way I needed to be loved. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is!"

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
- Robert Brault

"In love there are two things: bodies and words."
- Joyce Carol Oates

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost

"Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts."

"When I say, 'I love you', it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman."

"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

"Love waits for one thing, the right moment."
- Anna

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
- Plato

"We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love."
- Mother Teresa

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."
- Satchel Paige

continue reading more love quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...