Hi, Today I am sharing here Some Funny Quotes but this Funny Quotes little bit different. This Funny Quotes related with Facebook Status.. So lets start... :-)
"Girls are funny creatures. They hate it when you ask their age but will kill you if you forget their birthday." - Funny Quotes
"Nothing moves faster than a girl untagging herself from an ugly picture :)" - Funny Quotes
"Nothing moves faster than a girl untagging herself from an ugly picture :)" - Funny Quotes
"I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice :)" - Funny Quotes
"If time does not wait for you, don’t worry. Just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life." - Funny Quotes
"If school has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking :)" - Funny Quotes
"I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them :)" - Funny Quotes
"Try to say the letter M without your lips touching." - Funny Quotes
"Excuse me …. Plesae empty your pockets …. I think you stole my heart." - Funny Quotes
"Newton’s law of love: Love can neither be created nor be destroyed. Only it can transfer from one girlfriend to another with some loss of money." - Funny Quotes


No comments:
Post a Comment