First kiss
That I haven’t had my first kiss,
doesn’t mean I’m stupid,
I’m just waiting for the right person …
I’ll Be With You
When the Days seem longer than you can handle,
Look at me and I will be your candle..
In a dark world filled with hate,
I’ll be with you till the end of fate !
Love Is Like A Fire
Love is like a fire. It can burn forever, but it needs something to fuel it.
Undefined
What is love?
well love is undefined.
The Beauty Of A Person
The beauty of a person will never fade because it is engraved in their soul, mind and heart.
Loving Someone
Loving someone is very hurting.
but liking someone is easy.
Love Is Like A Virus
Love is like a Virus
it can Contaminate Anybody,
it can affect minds,
it can affect Brains
so learn How to control it before it
takes control over you..
Never Let Anyone
Never let anyone tell you are not beautiful(:
Wish I Was Your Diary
I wish I was like your diary
Where in you’d call me your dear
And you would tell me everything




No comments:
Post a Comment