Advertise

Friday, November 2, 2012

Beautiful Quotes For Your Lady

Beautiful Quotes For Your Lady

If you are an old school romantic, these beautiful romantic quotes will inspire you, certainly.

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Hermann Hesse

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart." - Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it." - Ivan Panin

"My heart is ever at your service." - William Shakespeare

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever". - Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it all over" - Meredith

"For an instant, love can transform the world." - Anonymous

Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/romantic-quotes-for-her.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...