Are you searching happy anniversary quotes? Now dont search more. On our site we have mentioned best collection of happy anniversary quotes. Read these happy anniversary quotes and send to friends. Our team has done the research online to provide you the best happy anniversary quotes at one place. You can read these happy anniversary quotes and quotations and send to friends.
May today be filled with happy memories of the past and bright hopes for the future.
—————————
Another’s heart is a rare and fragile gift hold it gently and with both hands.May you always be each other’s greatest gift.
—————————
Our wedding was many years ago. The celebration continues to this day.
—————————
Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
—————————
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
—————————
The highest happiness on earth is marriage.
—————————
Love is not singular except in syllable.
—————————
True love stories never have endings.
—————————
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
—————————
Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
—————————
Love is the only gold.
—————————
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
—————————
I will not love you for the rest of ur life, but for the rest of my life.
—————————
True love stories never end.
—————————
It does not matter where you go in life, what you do.. its who you have beside you.
—————————
A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.
—————————
God, the best maker of all marriages, Combine your hearts into one.
—————————
You call it madness, but I call it love.
—————————
Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.
—————————
To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
—————————

No comments:
Post a Comment