1. Money Toilet paper (So you can wipe your behind with dollars):
2. Origami toilet paper (So you can spend time by learning origami techniques):
3. Military toilet paper (Soldiers love it!)
4.Music toilet paper (You can bring a guitar or a flute to the bathroom)

5. Crime scene toilet paper (You can use it for other purposes, like warn people from that horrible smell from the toilet):

6. Barbed wire toilet paper (Whoa, this one's really hard core):
7. Notepad toilet paper (So you can write a diary meanwhile):

8. Golden toilet paper (I just don't get it):

9. Ruler toilet paper (So you can measure some things.. oh, I see..):
10. Mind trainer toilet paper (So you never get bored):
11. Glowing toilet paper (So you can find it in the dark. I wonder if your ass glows afterwards):
12. Kiss my ass toilet paper (At least something is kissing your ass):
13. Face toilet paper (Choose who's gonna wipe your ass):
14. Colorful toilet paper (Life is colorful!):
15. Black toilet paper (This one doesn't get so dirty):
16. X Large toilet paper (For people with X Large buts):
18. Sudoku toilet paper (Damn, I've gotta get my hands on this one!)
There are many more funny toilet paper designs.. but everyone of them has the same purpose. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment