Advertise

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Most Hilarious Quotes about Love

'Love makes life beautiful but sometimes lots of humor happens in affairs. So here we are writing those most hilarious punches under funny love quotes.'

"Sometimes being brother is even better than being a super hero."

"Go ahead, judge me but just remember to be prefect the rest of your life."

"Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only on of them knows about it."

"Never laugh at your wife choices, You are one of them"

"Love means never having to say anything because you both are looking at you i-phones."

"Arguing with females is like getting arrested. Everything you say, can and will be used against you."

"Keep talking. I am diagnosing you."

"I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own." - Woody Allen

"Yeah I ma weird but you have to love m as I am, not as you you would like me to be."

"Love is like a fart. IF you have to force it, it's probably sheet."

"I do not make mistakes, I just date them."

"Love is being stupid together."

"My head says: who cares" but then my heart whispers: "You do.. stupid"

"I just called to say 'I love you'. Wrong number."

"She says she can not live without love but I think food is more important."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...